Sit back and enjoy the ride!

Friday, August 5, 2011

New blog and summer update

I decided that because (very soon) it will no longer be 6 of us, I better get a new blog address. This time I made it different from my title! I'll be deleting the old one so if you "followed" me on the old one, sorry! you'll have to start following this one! ;) I love that I was able to import the old blog into this one, so I don't lose my old posts! anywho....


Not a very eventful summer, the weather didn't cooperate much here in the NW! I guess our summer started around mid-July, Ethan turned 11! We did a small family party for him and I made/decorated cupcakes for him.
blowing out the candle


Richard and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary, we went off to the coast, with Laena in tow and had a wonderful time walking on the beach, going to the Aquarium, Hatfield Marine Science center and Yaquina Head Lighthouse, where we exchanged vows!



Alsea Bay
touching starfish at Hatfield
Seal statue at Yaquina Head
Yaquina Head Lighthouse


We spent last saturday at the Port of Portlands Seaport celebration (sorry no pics), such perfect weather for it and a great way to learn about what is imported and exported out of our harbors, amoung other things.

Now I'm just busy getting things ready for baby, can't wait for her arrival in just 10 weeks (or less)!

No comments:

Post a Comment