Sit back and enjoy the ride!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Another Wheeler Girl coming This October!

Well as most of you know, we announced our pregnancy a few weeks ago, I'm 19 weeks along and Just yesterday (May, 26 2011) found out we're having another girl! I'm still in shock! I was certain it was a boy and would have been just as happy if it was, but I can't believe it's a girl, I'm so over joyed! I've had this feeling since Laena was a few months old that my next one would be a boy but, I guess my "gut" was wrong. However Richard said he knew it was a girl all along! I'm glad he was right! I can't wait till she's here, the next 20 weeks will go quickly but slowly! if that makes any sense!? ;) For now we'll be preparing for baby, the nice thing is we won't have to buy too many new clothes! and we won't need any big ticket items! Thank goodness for hand-me-downs from big sister Laena!

I'll probably ask Richard "How about "this" name" quite frequently! and don't bother asking for the name! Mum's the word till her arrival! :) If it's anything like naming Laena she won't have a name till a few days before "D"-day anyway! We're due Oct 21st but I will be induced (most likely) by the 14th if I don't go into labor naturally before then. We're going to have to rename our blog!!! I'm open to any suggestions (hint, hint!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment