Happy New year everyone! I thought I should do another update on the Wheeler crew.
We started off Halloween (the day before) at Derek and Jeanie's. Jeanie, Laena and I carved pumpkins while the guys went fishing on the property. We had a blast carving our pumpkins!
 |
| Laena helping Auntie Jeanie |
Then on Halloween, Laena went trick or treating for the very first time. once she realized people were handing her candy, she didn't mind one bit going door to door. Shortly after I returned home with Laena, the boys showed up to do the last half of their trick or treating with Richard.
 |
| Laena as Pebbles flintstone |
 |
| First House |
 |
| All the kids in their outfits with Richard |
Thanksgiving was spent at Derek and Jeanie's we had a fun morning doing pancake art and again Richard went fishing with a few of my Brother's. We spent many hours cooking, eating and playing games!
 |
| Jeanie making Pancake Art |
 |
| Proof that Men can work in the kitchen :) |
 |
| Aaron and Lylah taking a nap |
 |
| Laena driving |
We celebrated Christmas for 3 days straight, on Christmas Eve we opened presents with Laena, she really enjoys her play kitchen that was given to her. I spent the rest of the day cooking/baking
Christmas morning I spent more time baking and cooking and then we headed to Mom's for Christmas dinner with the whole family.
 |
| opening presents and Grandma's |
 |
| Derek popped in last second to have his pic taken with Richard and Laena |
The Day after Christmas the boys arrived and we celebrated Christmas with them. We had Tom and Teri over to help us Celebrate. and of course the boys tore right into their gifts!
 |
| Tearing into gifts |
New Years again was spent at Mom's. Poor Richard and Collin were sick so Richard and the boys stayed home while Laena and I went down to Mom's for the night. Laena and the rest of the kids stayed up past 10pm while the Adults stayed up past midnight or later. After a crazy night of trying to sleep we woke up and had a nice large breakfast.
 |
| Laena wearing her winter cap |
 |
| Lylah and Penny and Garett crawling into carseats |
I'll be honest, these are the only pics I took on New Years Eve/New Years (forgot my camera and used my phone) but they're still stinkin' cute!
And just like every year my New Years resolution is to lose weight! This year I'm determined! Apparently Laena has made it her resolution as well, she really enjoys using Mommy's exercise mat!
What adorable photos! Laena is so stinkin' cute!! Glad your holidays were bright.
ReplyDeleteBtw I'm trying to lose weight too, maybe we can be a support team ;)