| Brady's Brithday cake |
| Yum! |
| Yep, even the inside is pink! |
I forgot to take a pic of mine and Richard's cake. We celebrated our birthday's on the same day. We went to Thai Beer for dinner, and went back to my Brother and SIL's house to have cake. We had Collin's "friends" party this saturday at our house, and the kids had a blast, we had 12 extra kids in our house, it was nuts! they enjoyed doing crafts and games and hitting the pinata and eating cake and icecream. Collin wanted a bunny theme, so I did the best I could!
| Home made pinata |
| swinging at the pinata |
Next birthday party we have to do isn't till March, so we have a break for awhile! but I'm looking forward to Laena turning 2!
| Laena 19 months old, sitting in a pot |
No comments:
Post a Comment