Sit back and enjoy the ride!

Friday, July 30, 2010

summer update

Laena playing in the sprinkler at Uncle Heath's and Aunt Angelina's


I thought I'd give a little update on our summer so far. The beginning of June Laena started walking. I took Laena to the Zoo on their discount day. We had a few get-together's with my side of the family for various reasons.

In July We celebrated the 4th at Mom's, Laena slept through the fireworks for the 2nd year in a row. :) Richard took me fishing for the 3rd time in my life, didn't catch anything but still fun to get out and spend time with the hubby.

Santiam River where Richard and I went fishing, the property belongs to Derek's in-law's


On Ethan's actual birthday we once again went to the Zoo to take advantage of discount Zoo day.



We celebrated Ethan's 10th birthday with a huge gathering and a campout in the backyard for he and his friends. He liked his cake I decorated for him (he drew the design for the cake).



Richard and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary, we dropped Laena off with Her Aunt Angelina and while she played with her cousins, we went and dined out at Bentley's.


Yesterday Teri took us out to Red Robin and Brady and Collin gave Laena a new look, I think it's looks pretty good! What do you think? and a pic of Ethan with the largest french fry I've ever seen.


4 comments:

  1. Adorable photos. Looks like a great summer so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I feel like we haven't done a whole lot but then I think back and we've done quite a bit, this is only half of what we've done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun summer! One more month of playtime before school is back in session.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, going to be a fun month though!

    ReplyDelete